Friday, June 21, 2013

I am Moving On ! [19th June : €16.50 ]

And so ! as the title has says it all. I am moving on. Trading in Forex is not that simple. That is why I am moving to another thing and that is Binary Options Trading. You all might heard it all to familiar. Some say it is gambling, some say its 50/50 game. I'd say, it is still trading

Without anything to check but just betting is pure gambling. But, I , for one have a strategy. I have a plan. Therefore I pursue. Less talk, more Action !

I am going to post everyday with my trades (screenshots) here. So that all can see my trades, and I am doing it for real. I mean, not paper trading but doing some trades. Demo though. All starts with a demo ladies and gentlemen.

The best to have a demo is using MarketsWorld. But once I have my funds ready, I will doing live trading at TopOptions.com.

Do take note that both of these brokers are regulated. So I am going to the safer route.
Additional notes before I post my trades, my Live Account will not be using this strategy that I am going to post. Live account will be using the 60 seconds feature while the Demo is using the 30mins expiry time.

More on the Live when I AM LIVE !

NOW THE GOODS !

This is on 19th June where I just start to test water and the broker system. Seems good.


Though its in Euro, it still valid as numbers :)

Total profit: €16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment