Friday, June 21, 2013

Why Binary Options? [20th June : €42.45]

Why? I have figured out that my 'predictions' of an outcome valid for a short time in Forex. Then it will turn against me after a while. It's like you are smiling within the minute but sad in the next minute. And you're being stopped out. So Binary Options is definitely for me as strategy is concerned.

Money wise, it is easier to manage. No stop Loss. No need to worry about losing huge amount of pips. In Binary Options, what you invest is what you set to lose. So no pressure there.

Trades for 20th June:


Oh by the way, ignore the blue highlights. I am currently trading AUD/USD.
I am testing EUR/USD for another system. But since I want to show you guys that I am not hiding my trades, I just hightlight it.

Total Profits: €42.45

No comments:

Post a Comment